Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Winging It Wednesday

Hello my readers. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


So the way I see it,


take chances.

There are personal things I need to take chances with but I have a lot of things in my book reading I can take chances on.


So every Wednesday is now "Winging It Wednesday"


I got the idea last night after reading someone's blog. What I plan to do on Wednesday is pick a random blog, a book blog, and visit there and whatever they have going on that day or that week I am going to do it. Here is an example. Today, I have gone to http://www.neverendingstoriesbookblog.com/ and there is a great giveaway going on but there is a challenge. To read the book Scarlet The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. So besides entering the giveaway, and although I am in the middle of reading a bunch of other books, the owner of this blog has set up an easy reading schedule so we can all read the book together and talk about it. So today I am supposed to read to chapter 2. So I am going to go ahead, and wing it, and read this book that I normally might not read.

I think Wednesdays are going to be a lot of fun this year. Think about it, 52 weeks in the year and 52 times winging it. That is a lot of taking chances. But that is part of what I wanted to do.

So I will be winging it on Wednesday and then next Wednesday I will announce how the previous week went and also announce my new challenge.


Join me each Wednesday to see what I am up to. If you have a blog and want me to mention it here for "Winging It Wednesday", please comment. I will take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment