by Whitney Matheso)
If you were one of the curious Madonna fans who picked up her Sex book in the '90s, well, you may wanna hold onto it.
According to a new list from BookFinder.com, Sex is the most sought-after out-of-print title among its users. The top 100 list was compiled based on aggregated searches in 2013 and includes several less surprising entries, like rare works by Stephen King.
Peruse the whole thing, and you'll also see several children's books and painting- and gun-related titles. (Maybe that sums up American readers in a nutshell: sex, kids, guns, art and Stephen King.)
I've included the top 10 below. Some of my faves down the list include Cameron Crowe's Fast Times at Ridgemont High and the novelization of Labyrinth, both of which I'd love to own.
1. Sex by Madonna
2. Rage by Stephen King
3. My Pretty Pony by Stephen King.
4. The Harvard Classics edited by Charles W. Eliot
5. On the Nature and Existence of God by Richard M. Gale
6. Promise Me Tomorrow by Nora Roberts
7. The Jerusalem Bible
8. A Treasury of Great Recipes by Mary and Vincent Price (yep, that Vincent Price!)
9. Mandingo by Kyle Onstott
10. The Centurions by Jean Larteguy
*Blogger's note: I have none of these. Oh well!