Sunday, January 19, 2014

A Link For My Lovely Young Ladies

I have spoken before about author Jennifer Niven who wrote many books including the one that I read (that she was sweet enough to send to me, signed) The Aqua Net Diaries. I loved it and wrote a review here and on goodreads and on amazon. Pretty much everywhere! lol!

I have an  upcoming interview with her but I want to announce and congratulate her on the launch of her new magazine for young ladies.

I am sure she will talk about it more in her interview so make sure you keep checking back in for that but for now, here is the link and it is amazing from what I read so far: http://www.germmagazine.com/.
The tagline: HIGH SCHOOL & BEYOND: REAL THOUGHTS, REAL WRITING, REAL LIFE.

So please support Jennifer in her new endeavor and comment to her and here too if you would like. I would love to know if you love it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment