Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Writing a Book


Well it finally happened. I have had a book in me for a long time, even before I started blogging, and with all of this reading and writing I have decided to write a book. Or I may write the short story that I have had sitting inside me too for a long time. So I have to definitely make a schedule now because you all know I blog all day long. I cannot reveal too much about my stories accept one is fiction and based on a true story and one is a horror story. The short story is the one that would be in the horror genre.

So you have been reading my drabbles and my blog posts for, maybe since it went up two and half months ago, or maybe you just started reading. I always hope you like what you read and I have no intention of giving my blog up don't worry. I have been lucky enough to be inspired and will now be mentored by a wonderful few authors that have become my good friends. I consider my self, again, very lucky to have met them and have them in my life.

Are you thinking of writing a book? Do you have it in you? Because after reading some blogs and even interview answers from authors I know, it is not an easy task to write a book. Maybe some books are easier than others to write or take a shorter time but it is still a lot of work.

So wish me luck. I would like to keep you posted. Maybe one of you who blog will be doing a book tour for me one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment