Thursday, January 16, 2014

Who Did It Better?


Woman in Purple Dress 1


Woman in Purple Dress 2


Woman in Purple Dress 3


Woman in Purple Dress 4












So who do you think did it better? I have never given an opinion before I am today because I really like Dress 1 the best. I think because it is simple. Take that and run with it because I expect you to comment now! Interesting fact the only comment I ever got (and thank you again) was the very first time I did "Who Did It Better"  and the theme was "Robin Hood" covers. But now it is back in your hands. If you look back over my blog you will see I do different types of subjects. And you never know when I am going to do it...tehe.

2 comments:

  1. I think I would go for number 4 picture. That's really a rare posture, won't you agree? Hahahaha. And I love that the cut of the dress was more old fashioned compared to the three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I think we would be great friend. Number four is my second favorite and a close running for first lol! It is a rare posture and shows off the dress nicely. Yeah I guess you are not familiar with my "Who Did It Better?" but I do throw a winger in there usually lol! That was my winger. It belongs, but almost not. I hope you saw my answer about Tallulah's book. I hope you decide to enter. I know she is excited about the blitz. I know I will talk to you soon. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete