Sunday, January 12, 2014

+ one

I just wanted to mention that, on top of comments which I am getting more frequently now and LOVE it because it shows I have some awesome readers, I also get a lot of plus one's on google and I love that also.

As I always say and I know I sound like a broken record, this is your blog. So the more you comment or plus one, you make it your own. And you tell me what you like so I can taylor it to you.

As I have said before, I leave comments wherever I go. I believe it is nice to do when someone took the time to do a review or pour their heart out about something.

I do not expect everyone too of course, but I do love to hear from you so I know I am giving my readers what they want. And it is very much appreciated.



(yes I do not like them and never had them but I take complaints too. It helps me out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment