Saturday, January 18, 2014

Katt Williams

Okay I know you, if you like Katt Williams as much as I do, were hoping to see a book on Katt Williams. But my Bible is goodreads so if anything shows up on there, I will write about it. So "Katt Box" showed up and I freaked out. A BOOK BY KATT WILLAIMS?! Well, it turned out to be three discs from his shows The Pimp Chronicles Pt. 1, American Hustle and It's Pimpin' Pimpin'.

Now I have seen all three of these and I have never seen anyone as funny since Richard Pryor. Katt Williams is real and tells it like it is. If you have not seen him, get ready for some nasty stuff but some truth and get ready to laugh your ass off.

So I am going to be hoping that Katt Williams writes a book. In these days of multi-media, it would be a great idea.

It only got three stars in one rating. Don't pay attention to that. This guy is hysterical. Good stuff for 2am on a Saturday.


(I did not pick the pimp picture. You would not get it unless you know him.)

No comments:

Post a Comment