Thursday, January 16, 2014

Have To Talk About It - Part 2

I have received many free books over my time starting at goodreads. I entered contests there and was on some crazy over one month long lucky streak. I have more than enough books that anyone would ever need to read. So for the sake of my room, I stopped entering contests every day. Even now though, when I occasionally enter a contest, I win. It is pretty cool. That is also, and I think I have blogged about this multiple times, but just to refresh your memory and there is a reason, the contests I entered at booklikes and have tons of books in my Kindle for PC from there. Not to mention the blogs I visit and contests elsewhere I enter on my own. All for my love of books.

Then there are also the gifted books from authors who are looking for a review and I deeply appreciate that. Some seek me out, some I happen to find myself and it just happens.

So this leads me to my "Have To Talk About It - Part 2". I cannot recommend a book I have not read. I can tell you to enter the contest because a free book is awesome but I would like to have an idea about the book. For example I noticed the first time we ran Where The Dead Fear To Tread by M.R. Gott, there were no entries. When I purchased the book and started reading and blogged about it, we had liftoff.

So I already bugged you about every giveaway I am running today accept "My Date From Hell". So what I want to say about that was I started reading it and it is very funny and if you love Mythology, you should like this book. I am only 6 percent in but I am interested and I like what I have read so far and it is very funny. So I suggest entering the contest because the book is not 99 cents. I do not know about you but I have got used to many books being under three dollars. But then who would make money right? So go ahead and enter. What do you have to loose? Then when you win you can go to KOBO and get the free version of the second book in the series.

I am really looking forward to reading this book. I hope you enter the contest and as always, Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment