Thursday, January 23, 2014

Book Blog Karma

So the other week I was reading a few posts from a few blogs that I follow. The one woman did a post on Blog Mistakes. And they were things, that if you check your work, should not happen. Since I always comment, I left one that congratulated her on being honest, then proceeded to say that I had never made a mistake. I never posted anything wrong as far as I knew.

I am a huge believer in Karma and had a slight feeling in the pit of my stomach that I should not let her know I had not made mistakes, but I was proud of myself. So I left the comment.

Since then, I have made more mistakes than I can count. I know. It is all my fault. I cannot put it down to anything but Karma.

I just find it very amusing and I am going to watch what I comment about in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment