Friday, January 10, 2014

Be On The Lookout!

Those of you who read my blog know how much I love R. Scott Boyer and his Bobby Ether series. If you remember back, he did a wondeful guest blog in December. And then we did an interview also in December. But I had so many questions, and there were so many answers, we split the interview up into a two-parter. So Scott is all recovered from the holidays and is going to be here anyday now for part two of his interview. I will try to go back in the archives and find part one to re-post so it flows for you. Feel free to look yourself in the meantime. It should be titled "Interview with Author R. Scott Boyer - Part 1". I am really excited! Just as excited as I am to get back to Bobby's adventures. I flew through the second book, exactly halfway through, and then a lot came up for me that I had to take care of. I was ill, then it was the holidays, plus I had made reading commitments.

The good news is Scott had a giveaway of his book and a goodreads friend of mine told me he won it. So since I was already on the second book, I told him to let me know all about the first one when he was done. He did, and he loved it. I promised him he would. I told him if he did not like it he could think of some torture to inflict on me. I knew I had the upper hand lol! And Scott, being the great guy that he is, gave my friend the next book in the series. So I heard from my friend today and we are going to try a buddy read. I think this will be a lot of fun. My friend started the second book already and is about 38% though. So we will be reading the rest of the book soon. Scott is hard at work on the third book in the series. So I cannot wait to read that to. Look for the second part of this interview any day because if you cannot afford the book, Scott told me he would give out some Kindle copies. Trust me it is worth it. Just read my review and the Amazon reviews and he has been reviewed on Kirkus very favorably so you should not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment