Saturday, January 18, 2014

12 Cats Who Are Serious About Reading

(from buzzfeed.com
by (listed as) as memeber of the Buzz Feed Team)


1. “Go away, I’m reading Purrnest Hemingway.”

Via fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net

2. “This book has absolutely no information on killing birds.”

Via culturalcat.com

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

3. “For the love of God, turn the page. You are like the slowest reader ever.”

Via culturalcat.com

4. “Now that’s what I’m Tolkien about.”

Via tomecat.com

5. “Oh books, you understand me.”

Via fc02.deviantart.net

6. “He really should have called it The Story of Edgar Pawtelle.”

Flickr: spyndle

The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski

7. “What am I reading? You’ve probably never heard of it.”

Via dzivniecini.lv

8. “I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.”

Via felineunderground.com

9. “Quit Russian me, I’m trying to read here.”

Via pixdaus.com

10. “This is my book. There are many like it but this one is mine.”

Via i1291.photobucket.com

11. “Literary cat is not amused.”

Via minette13.m.i.pic.centerblog.net

12. “It’s called reading between the lines.”

Via i42.servimg.com

BONUS: A cat reading about cats. Catception.

Via thatcutesite.com

Warriors: Power of Three #5: Long Shadows, Warriors: Omen of the Stars #2: Fading Echoes, and Warriors Field Guide: Secrets of the Clans by Erin Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment