Friday, January 10, 2014

Speaking of Fantasy....

You all know I like to check out all the book sites. I was on one of my very favorites - indie-book-bargains.co.uk. They have inexpensive books and other interesting things to check out but what was staring me in the face when I signed in? A fantasy book. Or at least it is labeled as a fantasy. It is free so I thought I would share. I am sorry I cannot show you the cover but my computer is acting up. I am on my husbands and it is only letting me upload certain pictures.

But the book is called

Captivated
(An Affliction Novel)
by Deb Apodaca


(I have never heard of An Affliction Novel unless it is name of a series)

The books description:


After Mindy's childhood best friend, Dean Aiken, shuts her and everyone else out of his life, she learns to move on. Years pass and she gets used to the fact that he's no longer a part of her life, but things begin to change...
Mindy's new best friend, Markus Medina, witnesses Dean kill two people behind a club. Mindy has a hard time believing him, especially when he mentions that the bodies disappear. Poof! Into thin air. Markus decides he has to follow Dean around in order to get evidence that he's been killing people, so he doesn't sound like a nut to the police.
Despite Marcus' crazy theories about the possibility of Dean not being human. And not to mention the fact that he's dangerous. Mindy can't help that she may be falling in love with him. Even after hiding their feelings for each other from the world. Dean and Mindy being together stirs up dangers that neither of them could ever imagine. When she finds out about what Dean really is and the world he tried to keep her away from...it's already too late.


The link to purchase it for free: click here

I think as soon as my computer is up an running I am going to check this out. This crosses with a post from earlier abou ya books. This sounds all ya to me. I would not give it a second look. But since it is Fantasy Friday and this is marked as such, I will give it a try. If anyone else reads it I would love to know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment