Friday, January 17, 2014

Something You May Want To Know About Me

I love this blog dearly. I really do. I enjoy it. I wake up to it and go to sleep with it. I love gathering the book news from all over to give to you, not to mention all the other elements that go into my blog. It is pretty much all roses accept one small thorn - I cannot tell you things not related to books. Well I can but then I would not be a very good blogger would I?

The reason I bring this up is because I am already gathering my information for the day and I found out the next installment of The Coven is going to be set in the 1950s. How cool is that going to be? I love that show! And I found out the man who played The Professor on Gilligan's Island died. I want to tell you these things because they are interesting and important but unless I can pull a rabbit out of my hat and tie it to a book, it is not getting posted. It is for someone else to post.

This happens a lot I come across information that I cannot use but that is interesting and I just have to wave hello and move on.


No comments:

Post a Comment