Saturday, January 18, 2014

Silly Saturday

If you are a regular blog reader, you know I have a theme, maybe not the greatest by I like it and have had no complaints so far, if fact I have had comments, but I have a theme of the day for Monday (as of this week), Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and that is it. So we need to fill in the days to make this something complete (and so that it makes sense)

If you do not know me in person, I laugh a lot. I find many things funny and am always in a good mood. Now I saw something today which cemented in what I am going to do for Saturday. And since it is a weekend day, it fits even better.

And so Silly Saturday was born.

What I am about to give you the link to should have you almost peeing in your pants. At least it did for me. What I want to know is if this was in New York and where was I at the time?!

So without further ado, from our friend at comicbookresources.com. here is "CBR TV'S 2013 COWBELL AWARDS FEATURING KIRKMAN, BEMIS & MORE"

Whether it's in music or in comics, there's always a craving for more cowbell. Indeed, if the 2013 season of CBR TV taught us anything, it's that creative talent of all kind love cowbells as Dan Slott, Christopher Mintze-Plasse, Max Bemis, Robert Kirkman got their hands on this year's special CBR-branded nstrument -- guaranteed to cure what ails you with a healthy dose of, well, cowbell! In honor of the mighty red instrument, CBR TV takes a look back at our favorite cowbell moments as our guests jam on -- or simply try to figure out the reason for -- their piece of musical SWAG.

To view the hilarious video, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment