Saturday, January 18, 2014

More About "Buzz Books 2014"

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you will know that about three days ago, I posted a link to what is called "Buzz Books 2014" and it is all long excerpts from the best books coming out for the Spring/Summer of 2014. There are 40 books total. And it is free on Amazon.

I was hoping a lot of you would be excited and pick it up. But what I noticed was you like that I shared so far two stories from this book on my blog. First was a portion of Lemony Snicket's new book. Than last night I shared a book by a new author Ken Baker.

What I want to know, and you know I like comments but I am asking you outright for an answer that would help me, is if you would like me to keep posting some more of these stories? It takes a long time but if, for whatever reason you would rather read about it here than pick up the book, I will try to bring you more of these stories before they come out. They are from all different genres so there is something for everyone.

So if you have the time, I would love if you commented and even if you say yes or no that I will have some idea.

I would like to share some more with you but if the portion of you have picked this up from Amazon than I will spend my time bringing you other fun things.

No comments:

Post a Comment