Thursday, January 9, 2014

Lady Justice and the Assassin by Robert Thornhill

You know I love to support our Indie authors. Well I spend a lot of time on independentauthornetwork.com. Today I was on looking around because sometimes they will give you a copy of their book for a review. I did see I missed a book for the 7-8 but the one mentioned in the title post will be free starting tomorrow until 1/14. It is a mystery.

Synopsis:

Two radical groups have joined together for a common purpose --- to kill the President of the United States, and they're looking for the perfect person to do the job.

Not a cold-blooded killer or a vicious assassin, but a model citizen, far removed from the watchful eyes of Homeland Security.

When the president comes to Kansas City, the unlikely trio of Walt, Willie and Louie the Lip find themselves knee-deep in the planned assassination.

Join our heroes for another suspenseful mystery and lots of laughs!

FREE Kindle copies at Amazon.com January 10-14.

I hope it is a good book. I will try to post the actual link tomorrow. Obviously it is not up yet. I am going to pick up a copy.

There is another free section I have to find it. Because this was new to me today. I will report back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment