Friday, January 3, 2014

Fantasy Friday!

If you have read my blog the past few days, you will see that I have added a feature to Wednesday and Thursday. So I wanted to do something for the day before the weekend. Trust me this was difficult, I have about 25 or more words that begin with "F" that I had ideas for. I picked fantasy because it can be so many things.

I am going to do my own blog post about a fantasy book, a fantasy character, maybe my fantasy of the way I wanted a book to end, review a book in the fantasy genre, etc.

It all about fantasy.

I do not want to rush it so I do not know if I am going to post today or if I am going to start next Friday but I wanted you to be aware. If you have any suggestions, please comment and I will do a post on it.

So join me on Fridays for a wonderful Fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment