Thursday, January 9, 2014

Everything Happens For A Reason

I just had to mention this, to share this with my readers. I do not know how much I have spoken about the fact that I truly believe in Karma and that things were meant to be. But I do, big time.

I bring this up because I just posted about my "Thursday Tea" book and I decided to read a bit of it. When I hit the second chapter, there was a mug of something in the illustration. It was the whole illustration. Two funny things - one is that it had brass knuckles where the handle would be, and two it does say in the text it is filled with coffee. But in my mind, it is filled with tea and this was the book to pick to read. Are you following?

So I will be reading this mostly on Thursdays. I am going to try my best to make it my book that I look forward to reading and prolonging the fun of reading it.

Isn't life funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment