Thursday, January 9, 2014

Chris Christie

Living in New Jersey and having a bit of an in with my husband being in law enforcement, I knew Christie was a scumbag. I hate to use that word and I do not like to talk politics but I cannot help it. Especially because today it all comes out in the open. I do not believe by any means that he did not know what was going on. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt and we shall see what happens. But everyone had climbed on the Christie bandwagon because they wanted Corazine out but after Sandy, Christie pretty much had the next election locked up. Until possibly today. Usually when you shove a bunch of skeletons in a closet, once one falls out, the balance is off and they all come out.

As I watched Christie today saying the same things over and over again, I wondered what it is like to be in that position. I will be following the developments and maybe commenting. Again this is not a political blog but I cannot help to think it might help if Christie wrote a book. Maybe a coloring book. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment