Friday, January 24, 2014

A Review of "Scam" by Joe Mulvey

I went to New York ComicCon this year and picked up a lot of new comic books. Comic books that seem interesting (which ones don't?). One of those was called "Scam". It is from Comix Tribe. It was not to bad.

It started off with a vault robbery. Of which there were some problems. Then the story flashed back to when this idea all formulated and who the major players were. I have read a lot of comics and to be honest, this one was not the best. I did not buy scam two but I am not sure I want to read it when there are other things to be read. Not to mention the fact that two of the characters in the story look very similar and it is confusing.

I hate to say it but I would not recommend this. If you are interested in a good robbery, watch Ocean 11.



*Blogger's note: The cover above was the closest I could find to what I had. The only difference is mine is not a double issue and there are no lighting bolts coming out of his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment