Monday, June 23, 2014

IMPORTANT! Please read

Dear Readers,

I did not get a chance to take my laptop in yet to be fixed and I am not feeling well again. I am taking time to rest. I will be taking it in later today or tomorrow morning because it is slowing me up too much.

I have started a book tour company called Mismatched Bookend Tours. Look at my blog page and grab my button! I do not have the text for it that you usually see but if you do not know how to save it as a picture and put it on your blog, let me know. You can write me here or email me at Kldescopiz4@aol.com.

I am also still looking for hosts for an upcoming blitz and I have three more scheduled so I will need help. I have a few people on board but I need more. If you have a blog, feel free to email me at the above address I will give you all of the information on the book. And to put the post up, I will give you all the information that you need to post the tour and you can set it up anyway you want to on your blog. If you know someone that may be interested please pass the information on.

Follow me on Twitter @Mismatchedbook and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MismatchedBookendTours. Just like my blog, these are two fun places to go to find out about my company and everything is interconnected. I will keep blogging but I now see this company will take a lot of my time. But I love you all and love all of your support so I will have this blog up. I cannot wait until you see my first tour that I am going to do. I have had the author on my blog before so some of you may recognize him and the book.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am very excited about this new endeavor.

Yes I have to take the laptop in. I wanted to include my button here but it will not go up. You can see it on my main page. I hope you like it. I would love feedback on it. If you want the name of my graphic designer, please let me know because he is very talented.

Have a great day everyone!!

Love and Light,
Mollydee

No comments:

Post a Comment