Thursday, June 12, 2014
Go With Me by Elyssa Patrick
(With Me #2)
Publication date: July 1st 2014
Genres: Contemporary, New Adult, Romance
New Adult/Contemporary Romance – Recommended for readers 17 and older
I, Daphne Fox, have a few things to confess:
1. I hate Nick Brady. Loathe. Abhor. Can’t stand him 95% of the time.
2. That other 5%? I’m not talking about that at all.
3. People think I’m lucky for surviving the car crash. I disagree.
4. Nick is the only guy who makes my nightmares go away.
5. I won’t love him, though. Love is not worth the pain.
I, Nick Brady, have a few confessions of my own:
1. I don’t hate Daphne Fox. At all.
2. I find her scar sexy. Just like the rest of her.
3. I may be her older brother’s best friend, but that’s not going to stop me.
4. I love her.
5. And I’m going to do everything I can to have her.
Goodreads: Click here
Elyssa Patrick is a former high school English teacher who left the classroom to write contemporary romances and New Adult. She is currently hard at work on her next novel.
Want to know when Elyssa's next book comes out? Sign up for her newsletter by just pasting the link in your browser's address bar: Click here
Email: Click here
Website: Click here
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: Click here
And now what you have been waiting for - the cover reveal of Go With Me designed by Picky Me Artist: