Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Get Ready!

I hate to report I am not well again today. I just woke up a 5:05pm! I know I have frequent visitors, the same people, to my blog daily and believe me when I say, from the bottom of my heart, I love you for it. I also love all the people that pop in and I hope enjoy my blog also. I wish I could give all of you a Big Squishy Hug! But I am pushing through today so it is not all bad. I know what I can handle. As I type I am listening for the UPS man to deliver my new books that I won. I have me, my dog Nino, and a cup of coffee (I can drink this late because I have weird sleep hours). And I took medication for my migraine so all is okay for now.

NOW - I am HAPPY to report, after a lot of hard work, I have one of the best posts I think I have ever had the chance to collaborate on. It should post within the next hour or two. I have a favorite person, and author, in that order - R Scott Boyer. I have a story to tell about us and I will be posting a wonderful blog he wrote for his site. I was without words the first time I read it.

I hope you love reading about our story as much as you will love his blog because it is amazing.


(He is watching out for the post!! It is that close!!)