Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Holiday Reading List (I hope!)

I have been silent and squirreling away a bunch of holiday books on my To Be Read shelf. I looked and have 35 as of today. I will not get to read them all in December (unless I had magical powers. I will have to ask Santa to read super fast but still have fun!). But it is time to go through all the books and see which ones I really want to read. I have already explained about Jingle Bell Romance (a love story) and The Big Book of Christmas Mysteries (do not think trees, think Gold, Frankinsense and Murder..yeah that type of mystery). So I am reading these two books. You know I do not discriminate against books. For now if it has Christmas in the title it is up for reading! I would like to have a nice holiday feel so I would not like to have Holiday Gorefest or anything like that. I am going to Barnes and Noble tomorrow or Tuesday for the kid in me to get some children's Christmas books. But I am going to bring my list with me of these holiday books. If you have read any or know the author I would love to hear from you so I can narrow my list.

MOLLYDEE'S HOLIDAY BOOK LIST


Murder by Christmas (An Edna Davies Mystery, #4)
Young, Suzanne

The Christmas List
Evans, Richard Paul

Tippy Tree's Christmas
Matthews, Phoebe

The Big Book of Christmas Mysteries
Penzler, Otto

Merry Ex-Mas (Life in Icicle Falls, #2)
Roberts, Sheila

A Madaris Bride for Christmas
Jackson, Brenda

Sleigh Bells in the Snow (O'Neil Brothers, #1)
Morgan, Sarah

A Callahan Christmas Miracle
Leonard, Tina

Christmas in Snowflake Canyon
Thayne, RaeAnne

The Christmas Cookie Collection
Wilde, Lori

A Big Sky Christmas
Johnstone, William W

A Little Bit of Holiday Magic
McClone, Melissa

A Simple Christmas Wish
Carlson, Melody

Christmas at Harmony Hill: A Shaker Story
Gabhart, Ann H.

Holiday Kisses: This Time Next Year\A Rare Gift\It's Not Christmas Without You\Mistletoe and Margaritas
Burton, Jaci

Jingle Bell Romance
Ross, Mia

Tizzy, the Christmas Shelf Elf (Santa's Izzy Elves, #1)
Jensen, Dorothea

A Stubborn Sweetness and Other Stories for the Christmas Season
Paterson, Katherine

The Lord Who Sneered and Other Tales: A Regency Holiday Anthology
Ashworth, Heidi

The Christmas Cat
Macdonald, Maryann

Everlasting Light: A Civil War Novella
Boeshaar, Andrea

Bound by Wish and Mistletoe (Highland Legends, #1.5)
Bastion, Kat

Esther's Hanukkah Disaster
Sutton, Jane

Santa Claus vs The Aliens
Cardona, James

The Christmas Tin
Robison, Roderick J.

A Soldier's Christmas: I'll Be Home for Christmas\Presents Under the Tree\If Only in My Dreams
Kelly, Leslie

Saint Nick
Tribuzzo, Fred

Teddy's Christmas Wish
deVet, L.J.

Winter's Magic
Gail, Cynthia

That Was the Best Christmas!: 25 Short Stories from the Generations
Cecil, A.R.

Holidays with the Walker Brothers (Alluring Indulgence, #4)
Edwards, Nicole

The First Christmas Carol
Jordan, Marianne

Down To You
Kline, Addison

A Christmas Wish
Moore, Robert F.

A Perfect Holiday
Murphy, Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment