Monday, February 3, 2014

Two Free Short Stories by a Great Author

I do not know if you have heard of author Anne Brooke. She has written a lot of books in a lot of different genres. She is pretty well known. I had never read anything by her before but, I won a short story of hers on booklikes.com.  In the email I got containing the download, there was information for "visit my free fiction site" and there you could find links for free books. She has two up now. So I wanted to pass details onto you.  They are both short stories.

The first, which I reviewed and liked is Dido's Tale. You can find free here: smashwords.

And you can also download it for free here: allromancebooks.com.


The other book is called The Prayer Seeker and can be found in the following places:

For Smashwords click here.

For Omnilit.com click here.

For Obooko click here.

For Free e-Books.net click here.


I hope you enjoy both books.






No comments:

Post a Comment