Friday, February 21, 2014

Can't Remember the Name of that Romance Novel?

(from allromancebooks.com)

(Blogger's note: This is a cool feature!)


Anyone? Anyone?

From time to time readers email us looking for a book they cannot remember the name or author of. Our staff is good about hunting these down, but if we cannot locate it we turn to you, our readers, for help. Can you identify this book? Please send your answers to Dawn at dawn.vaeoso@allromanceebooks.com

This Week:

Book 1

There were two books that were featured back in March 2013 that I wanted to know the name of, but missed the answers. Here are the blurbs. I can't remember the title or when it was written but...

A young man working at a gas station, sort of a drifter or running away from his past type but he can't seem to remember who he is. The young man is spotted by someone who thinks he looks a lot like an ex neighbor. They meet in person. The young man then has blood work done and turns out that he was a kidnapped kid. He is from a wealthy family. They want him to go back to school but with his past he can't. He falls in love with the son of the woman who identified him. It turns out it was someone who his family knew that kidnapped him. Does this sound at all familiar to anyone?

Book 2

I know I have read the book but I can't remember the name. All I do remember is that they were set in a BDSM club called Club Hedonism. I think maybe they were by Shayla Black or Maya Banks but I am not sure. HELP!

From Last Week:

Book 1

I'm looking for a book I read several years ago. I don't remember the names of the characters, but I do remember enough I hope for you to help me find it. The book is a paranormal romance set in the Louisiana bayou near New Orleans. The male lead is a panther, leopard or jaguar shifter. He is an investigator for the company or organization that owns the land where the story takes place. He leads the shifter team that is sent to investigate after a letter is sent to the company informing them of several murders committed in the Marsh. The female character is a guide and amateur photographer. She is a shifter also but does not realize it until later in the story. She has several older brothers, the oldest is named Remy (I think) and he is a homicide detective with the New Orleans police. Another brother in named Matthew (I think).

The plot is that the female lead contacts the company after discovering several murdered men in the Marsh near her home and she is attacked. After the male leads arrives in answer to her letter they discover that they are mates. They also discover that someone is trafficking drugs out of the Bayou. I hope you can help me find this book.

ANSWER: Savage Nature by Christine Feehan

Book 2

I am looking for a book I read a while back but I can't remember the name. It's about a girl who goes to collage and ends up dating two guys. The one is a friend of her roommates and the other is a guy in a band who owns the bar where they met. He calls her Angel. Her roommate ends up dying from an aneurysm and when she goes to the one guys house, she finds him with another girl so she goes to see the guy in the band. They sleep together and then she disappears. At the end of the book she shows up at the bar and sings a song and gets back together with band boy.

ANSWER: Metamorphosis by Erin Noelle


*Blogger's note: Pretty cool right? I wonder how accurate she is and how many book have been found. I wonder if I can send a horror book in lol! But this is interesting to keep in mind or have handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment