Saturday, March 29, 2014

Review of "I'm Not Talking About You, Of Course" by Barbara Venkataraman

If I had to give this a title, it would be "The Funniest 15 Pages I Ever Read".

I got my email today from digitalbooktoday.com and it was on the freebies list. I did not pick it because it was short but because it was listed under humor. And I laughed and laughed and smiled wide and long.

It is just a few stories of things that happened to Barbara but she has such a wit and a way with words and her timing is so on she makes it from just a plain funny story into a hilarious one.

Just a few examples - Her friend the frog, the kitchen disaster, and people who love their pets too much. (Don't worry, she has two dogs).

If you have about a half an hour, and it is raining out and you are stuck inside, grab this while it is still free and grab it if it is not free because you will be laughing all day as you remember these stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment