Sunday, March 30, 2014

I Have Been Published!

I have kept this to myself for about a month but I had been published in an online magazine and would like to share it with you and maybe get some feedback.

Those of you who have been with me for a while know that I write drabbles. A drabble is a story in 100 words. They are hard to write, fun to write, and like potato chips - once you start you cannot stop. I wrote a lot around the holidays then dropped off. But I have an author friend who I have had on here Jennifer Niven who started this magazine and asked if I would like to contribute and they did a feature on me and my drabbles. I do not think they were my best but it was the February issue so I picked love ones. I had a great Valentine's Day one but they did not use it.

I just submitted five more and I will be in the magazine again. I will get that link to you when I have it. But for now, check out this link for my writing debut! It will look good when I publish my first book. :)

http://www.germmagazine.com/how-to-write-a-story-in-100-words/

Enjoy the article and try to write some drabbles of your own. I was thinking I have 39 already and maybe I will write more and not put them in my blog but put 100 or so of them in a book.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kimberli. You are so sweet. I did not do it to brag I thought since my faithful readers already knew I did drabbles, they may want to check these out. And it is a very good magazine so I was promoting that too. But yes there is something about your name being in print so to speak that is really a good feeling. I will post if I am in again which I should be each month. Now if I could finish my book....

    ReplyDelete