Monday, December 2, 2013

We Are Having Company!

I would just like to tell you all some information about my blog and some guests we are having so you can look forward to this with me.

I have an interview with R. Scott Boyer who recently guest blogged here on my site. I sent him the questions and he is working hard on them probably as we speak. If you need your memory refreshed he is the author of Bobby Ether and The Academy which I reviewed here also. Maybe this will jog your memory...


It is all coming back right?

I also have interview questions that I sent to T.B. Markinson, the author of A Woman Lost. We are trying to figure out where the answers are because she is so nice and sent me so many attachments with great information along with her answers to my questions but I saw no interview questions or answers! I am waiting to hear from her and then we will straighten everything out. Life happens. I also recently did a review on her book A Woman Lost here on my blog. Maybe you will remember this...


And we also have Michael Brookes who is going to be guest blogging for us. I am very excited about that. After knowing how much I enjoyed his book An Odder Quintet, he sent me his other books to read. I adore short stories and and have not had time to work them in but I may have to sneak a peek. You know me I love horror! I reviewed An Odder Quintet here a few weeks ago. Please check my blog archives. Also Michael was kind enough to let me interview him here on my blog.

I have other authors who are also going to be interviewing with me or guest blogging. I am keeping the information under wraps for now. But there are more than 10 for sure. So check back everyday, or sometimes two or three times a day because there is always something exciting happening here!


Oh My! Look at all the authors coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment