Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thank You Dear Readers

As I approach 1,000 likes in exactly one month as of tomorrow, I want to thank everyone who has read my blog. I want to thank the people that read it everyday, and the people who have done the pop in, and the people that have left comments. I really do this for you and to think that so many people have read and hopefully enjoyed my blog makes me happy.


(I gave a little chuckle this woman reminds me of myself with a big smile and the curly hair and I even have almost the exact same shirt!)

So help me hit 1,000 views today. I believe I need 13 more views. It is funny 13 has been showing up a lot for me so it has become a lucky number.

As I always ask, please let me know what you would like to see here. I am going to do a few giveaways. One will be a gift certificate to any bookstore you want, and one will be a giveaway from a publishing company with some swag (lucky you!). So look out for those and please enter where I have a form to fill out. I do not like filling out forms either but to win a book, I think that is a fair deal.


This is for you dear readers. Please keep coming back. I am very blessed to have the amount of views I have per day and I know it has only been a month. I am still learning. But if you like my blog, tell someone! I would love to see a lot more people reading, enjoying and working together with me on our blog. Have a beautiful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment