Saturday, December 21, 2013

If You Are Near New Jersey and Love Comic Books....

I just wanted to, since I have been talking about it, send some love out to the comic book store I will now call my own. In my previous post where I talked about collecting with my ex-boyfriend, the store we frequented is now closed and has been for some time. This store is about 40 minutes away but it is an easy drive. So even if you do not live close by, check out their cool website, leave a message, order a comic book from there. :)

http://www.littleshopofcomics.com/

Graphic Novels (over 5000)

Featured Writer/ Television Section

New Graphic Novels in Every Section

I apologize for some reason the page is having a problem and I cannot get the picture of the the All Ages Sectioon, The Comic Wall (you can see it a little in the above picture), the Board Games and RPGs, and Warhammer.

If you are lucky enough to live nearby, stop in it is a really great store!

No comments:

Post a Comment