Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Hell Is In New Jersey

Sometimes Hell is in New Jersey especially in the summer, but I am talking about a book I won from goodreads.com. Hell Is In New Jersey by Andy Thomas came last week. I put it aside I was reading so many other books. But as The Wet and The Dry came to a close, and I was sure what I was going to read next from my physical books, if you will, and it was not this book. But as I was running out the door to my acupuncture appointment yesterday, I saw it on the end table and figured "Why not?". I am so happy I did.

I am on page 41 and it is weird and funny and I LOVE IT! It is warped too. I cannot wait to get further into it.

I have always said, and you should have seen it here more than once in my blog, that if you are meant to read a book, it will present itself to you. You may win a copy, you may hear about it from a friend, you may be in the bookstore and the cover my catch your eye, etc. I do not think there is any life lesson or deep thinking in New Jersey Is In Hell but I do think I am really going to enjoy it.

I write about things I am passionate about. There are so many good books out there and so many I have here to read. But for now, I will be in Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment