Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Plans

I wanted to tell my readers what is going on the next few days. Normally, being Polish, my family has a Christmas Eve Diner called a Vila (pronounced veal-ya). My husband got on board when we met, and of course after we married because he is Polish too, but his family never had Vila. But with everything that has gone on this holiday, we are having Vila on Friday. My mother, my husband, and me. It is always nice.

Today and tonight my husband and I are finishing wrapping. We did a great job yesterday and got a lot done. But we have not really done anything holiday like since he has been home on vacation and he is only home for 8 more days, so I am putting down the laptop and the books, and spending time with my husband on Christmas Eve.

On Christmas Day, all the family is coming over here to pig out basically! Everyone is making a different dish. We have a small kitchen but the last time we did this we set up stations and it worked. So it will be about, including my husband and I, 9 people if I am counting right. Then when we are done we are going over my father-in-law's house. Yep all of us are heading over. He has a bad hip and it hurts to walk and for example get in and out of the car so he is not coming for dinner to my house. It is okay he usually makes something good to eat. Plus there is plenty of good coffee.

So that is what is on tap. You may see me blogging. And I will miss my book and my blog, but I have to remember what is important. I know a lot of bloggers stopped blogging days ago.

Yesterday I had a lot of running around to do, non-Christmas related.

So I will be blogging as I am up now. I do not know what news is out there. I may read. I am almost done with a book and started another one that is SOOO funny.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!! And lots of peace and love.

Mollydee



No comments:

Post a Comment