Thursday, December 19, 2013

Charlie Brown's 'Cyclopedia, Vol. 12: Featuring Holidays by Charles M. Schultz

I found this cute little book. I will have to see if I can order it. I know there are a lot of Peanuts Christmas books but I wonder if Christmas is included in this one.

Charlie Brown's 'Cyclopedia, Vol. 12: Featuring Holidays
by Charles M. Schultz

Charlie Brown and the Peanuts gang help answer questions about holidays. A great way to share what a shofar is, when people began sending valentine's, or how April Fool's Day got started.


(I knew this book cover looked old. It is from 1980. Pretty cool. You know some people have the original published book somewhere, like I do with my first collection, hardcover, of Peanuts comic strips that was given to me in the late 70s or early 80s. It is safe in the attic. I want to pull it out now and read it)

No comments:

Post a Comment