Monday, December 23, 2013

A Different Perspective on Things

My mother stopped by today to help me with some last minute holiday stuff. And she mentioned a friend of hers was raving about a book called "Get That Frog". She said it gave her a different perspective on things. My mom knows me well and said I would like the book most likely. So I HAD to run upstairs and grab old faithful (my laptop) and I searched Kirkus for "Get That Frog". I found a million books on frogs (okay, I am exaggerating a little bit, but there are a lot of frog titled books out there), but none with that title. I yelled the information down to my mom. I read off the frog books one by one then she interrupted and said "Try 'Eat That Frog'", so I tried that. I came up with the best seller, legendary 'Eat That Frog" which has sold 450.000 copies and been translated into 23 languages. But it came out in 2007. That is fine I was just expecting it to be a more recently published book. But I guess word is still getting around. So click here to check out the reviews on Amazon. I think I will buy it if the price goes down.



No comments:

Post a Comment