Monday, April 21, 2014

Hewey Lewis

Today I feel like Hewey Lewis. I want a new drug. Anyone? Anyone remember that song by him "I Want A New Drug"? Although no one did my National Poetry Month Challenge with me, I had fun doing it myself and now want to offer you another challenge. I am just not sure what to do. Books offer so many options but I want it to be original. It took a lot to do the Poetry Challenge. I really had to think about haw many days long I wanted it, what kind of questions would be good for bloggers and for readers if they wanted to join in, etc.

So what is my new challenge? I will be thinking about this today. I am still doing my A-Z Challenge but that is more for me. You read it you do not participate. I want you all to be able to participate.

So I am opening the floor up. Does anyone have a challenge they want me to try? I will. Just let me know in the comments section. I would love to do something that you present to me because then it is a challenge for me too.

Look for a new drug. One is coming. And if you are young go look up that song on youtube. It's a love song :)

Changed my mind - here is the link so you don't have to look it up lol!

Hewey Lewis And The News - I Want A New Drug



No comments:

Post a Comment