by Jocelyn McClurg)
1. A Nice Little Place on the North Side by George F. Will (Crown Archetype, non-fiction, on sale March 25)
What it's about: The columnist reflects on Wrigley Field, home of the Chicago Cubs, as the stadium celebrates its centenary.
The buzz: Will is the author of previous baseball best sellers Men at Work and Bunts.
2. House of Secrets: Battle of the Beasts by Chris Columbus and Ned Vizzini (Balzer + Bray / HarperCollins, fiction, ages 8-12, on sale March 25)
What it's about: Book 2 in the fantasy series involving the Walker family's bookish adventures.
The buzz: Endorsed by none other than J.K. Rowling: "A breakneck, jam-packed rollercoaster of an adventure about the secret power of books."
3. Living in Style by Rachel Zoe (Grand Central, non-fiction, on sale March 25)
What it's about: The Hollywood stylist offers "Inspiration and Advice for Everyday Glamour."
The buzz: Zoe's A-list clients include Jennifer Lawrence, Jennifer Garner and Sofia Vergara.
4. The Hippest Trip in America by Nelson George (William Morrow, non-fiction, on sale March 25)
What it's about: Examines the impact of 1970s R&B dance show Soul Train on pop culture.
The buzz: A "nostalgic history," says Publishers Weekly.
5. Tempting Fate by Jane Green (St. Martin's Press, fiction, on sale March 25)
What it's about: Happily married Gabby is tempted by a handsome social media mogul 10 years her junior.
The buzz: "A Scarlet Letter for the 21st century," says Kirkus Reviews.