Saturday, December 21, 2013

"Twisted Dark" Volume One by Neil Gibson

I posted a few weeks ago about the books I was currently reading. It has changed of course. Some I have put aside, some I have finished and posted reviews on, some I am still reading. But since I have had comic books on the brain lately, I have had graphic novels on the brain too and one very cool one I picked up at New York ComicCon. I have been dying to open it up (signed!) and I finally did tonight. It has 12 stories and I read two so far. Holy cow I have the creeps! I love this man already. I cannot wait to keep reading. I am getting my lovely migraine which, if the weather did not decide to be 60 degrees in December, I would not have a problem reading. I planned on reading this graphic novel and finishing two books tonight while my husband had his friends over for poker. I do play but I knew I would not feel well. I can always tell, gut instinct.

I am getting off the point. I can already say go pick up this graphic novel. It was worth it even for the first two stories. I cannot wait to finish it and do a review.


No comments:

Post a Comment