Saturday, December 21, 2013

Fatale by Image Comics

I posted yesterday about comics that I have read and ones that are on the list to check out. An author and friend of mine suggested "Fatale" from Image Comics. I love Image so that was a draw right there. His description of the comic led me to look it up. It is from 2012, I am not sure if it is still running. Most likely. But this was what I found on mycomicshop.com:

story ED BRUBAKER art & cover SEAN PHILLIPS colors DAVE STEWART GUNS! SEX! SECRET CULTS! AND MONSTERS! Nothing the BEST-SELLING and AWARD-WINNING creators of SLEEPER, CRIMINAL and INCOGNITO have done so far will prepare you for the explosive debut of FATALE! A reporter in 2012 stumbles on a secret that leads him down the darkest path imaginable... to a seductive woman who's been on the run since 1935, a mobster who may be an immortal demon monster, and the stories of all the doomed men who've been caught in their decades-long struggle. FATALE blends noir and horror to tell a riveting epic unlike anything you've seen before. Issue #1 ships with 'Beauty' and 'Beast' variant covers. Cover price $3.50

Sounds good to me! I have now officially put that on my list of comics to get. By the way I announced to my husband today that he was taking me to the comic book store after Christmas. He said okay. He better have! Or I will write a drabble about him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment