Saturday, February 15, 2014

Mad LIbs for Blog Love

One day I was swimming with Deuce. Out of the blue, a cow came out of nowhere! It was so pink and smelly and funny-looking. At first, we were afraid, we were petrified, but we moved. We hoped for a Hippie Van to make our getaway.

As we escaped, we turned up the radio because "Brass Monkey" came on and made me twist. Everything was extremely smooth sailing until a Rhino appeared in the middle of the road. We swerved to avoid it, but while Jinx stayed on the Hippie Van, I got thrown onto my side into the woods.

I couldn't get up and felt funky as I lay there staring up at the trees. What was I going to do? I heard a whispering among the leaves, and felt tired. Surely, this was going ot be my end. As my eyes fluttered shut, the last thing I saw was a head of purple hair and pink eyes.

When I woke up again, I was on a futon. My body hurt a whole lot less, and I could sit up. There was an Emmy and a Samuri sword in the room, along with a chocolate croissant and Chai Tea. The door suddenly opened to reveal Jinx, a concerned look on his face. I bushed and averted my gaze, but he jumped and said "Don't be shy. It's okay."

He came over to site by me and we started taling after I told him my name. We chatted about football, cross-stitching, and reading. and realized we had a ton in common. I thought he was wobbly and couldn't help feeling a little swooney.

Just as he reached out for my hand, the door crashed open and in came Hunter. "Don't let him charm you away my love!" He yelled running at Jinx. They had laddles in their hands and began to fight. "Stop" I yelled, feeling so nauseous.. They did't listen to me. Before I could intervene, Jinx fell to the floor and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

"What was that?" I asked, staring at the empty space. Hunter dropped his weapon, and came over to me. "Magic, but you are safe now Little Dee". He hugged me close, and I suddenly knew that this was the real deal and not just a dream. Just as "Just The Way You Are" started playing in my head, I woke up. I cursed my creepy luck. Why had it only been just a dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment