Saturday, February 1, 2014

It Is Officially February - The Month Of Love (For Some of Us!)

January sure went fast. It seems like I was just wrapping presents.

I blogged the other day about my husband and I not celebrating Valentine's Day. Something we both agreed to. However, because I am doing so much reading and blogging, and my tour companies have no shortage of romance books, so I decided to read as many romance books as I can for the month. I have other reading to do but even if I get to even one, that would be my triumph for the month. Also I know I am going to get batted over the head with romance book reviews and giveaways so I may as well saddle up.

So I am starting of with The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion which not only has received fabulous reviews but it has been mentioned on all the top romance lists.

I will be starting today and keep you posted. I think I read it is a little humorous too which would be awesome. I love the title and the book cover.

If anyone has a favorite romance book they want to tell me about, please comment so I can check it out.

I will try to give you all the romance you could wish for this month.

And for the haters, let me know I will find a great horror book for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment