Saturday, December 21, 2013

Forced Entry Audio Short Released

Forced Entry by Michael Brookes (a favorite author of mine) has sent me the following:

"Great news! Forced Entry audio short is now available!

Terrorists have seized a suburban dwelling and a special forces unit is dispatched to rescue the hostages. They're trained for every conceivable eventuality, but they haven't trained for what they encounter inside the house.

Forced Entry is only £1.99 and can be downloaded from the Radio Theatre Workshop online store:

http://www.radiotheatreworkshop.com/p/store_20.html"

So don't just sit there! Go get your copy now. I am.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are so welcome! How can I not announce anything that you have written,seriously?! I will write a review when I read it. I ca't wait! It looks really good.

      Delete