Friday, December 20, 2013

Doing a Feature and Follow

The traffic on my blog varies and I love all of you who come everyday dearly. I happen to follow a couple book blogs that I like a lot. I am just explaining this because I think it applies more to me.

So I follow a blog that is doing a Blog Hop. This means we all support each other and just go around and say hi, and hopefully increase the awareness of our blog. This is not a new idea but the difference with this Blog Hop is all of the participants will have the chance to be chosen every Friday to talk about their blog. So I am going to join to support my fellow book bloggers as well as gain some more people to read what I work so hard on. If you want to know how to join, for example if you are a book blogger, ask me I will give you the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment