Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday

So as my frequent readers know, I have my daily "The Quote, The Review, The List" and I have a theme for every day of the week...except Tuesday. I do not know why this day is so different from the other days. I think I am sharing enough books on Thursday and Friday. I have my special voodoo that I do on Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. But something about Tuesday is just weird and throwing me off.

So, not that this ever works but I am a glass is half full type of person, I would love for you to comment and suggest something to do on Tuesdays. I will review a book a week if you want. I will research something, I will do what I am capable of doing.

So drop me a line and help me fill out the week!

Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment