Tuesday, February 4, 2014

To My Readers

I am sorry I did not post much today. I was ill and sleeping. I am not sure what is wrong. Maybe I was playing in the snow too much! But do not worry. I am going to blog tonight and there are two blitzes for tomorrow plus tomorrow is "Winging It Wednesday" so who knows what I will be doing. A lot of you still came to read my blog today and I really appreciate it. You all keep me going. It means a lot to me. I know people take breaks and probably do not explain every time they are away from their blog but I feel like you come here for something and if I cannot provide it, you deserve an explanation.

So stop by tonight and for sure tomorrow, giveaway time! And don't make me haunt you about it I want to see people enter.

All of my love to all of you.

Mollydee

No comments:

Post a Comment