Wednesday, February 5, 2014

These Famous Books Recreated By Babies Are Incredibly Sweet

(from buzzfeed.com
by Ailbhe Malone)

In celebration of National Storytelling Week.

*Blogger's note: If you thought the books with the wire was cute, you are just going to eat this up. I LOVE buzzfeed. They really think outside the box.




2. Alice in Wonderland.


3. The Cat in the Hat.


4. The Frog Prince.


5. Peter Pan


6. Winnie the Pooh.


7. The Borrowers


8. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.


9. The Wizard Of Oz


10. The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe


All photos courtesy of National Storytelling Week / Via Venture Photography.


*Blogger's note: I was going to pick a favorite but how cute are all of these? I do not know if you are familiar with Anne Geddes but if not, look her up. She does very cute and original baby pictures like this. I have two hanging in my hallway. Plus prints. But this reminds me of a Geddes photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment