Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Quarterback

I am not doing Sunday Quarterback today. I am sorry. I have been very sick today. And I still am.

In general, I think it was a good week. Much like last with some interesting people stopping by. The Love-A-Thon on Twitter was nice for me as a blogger even though the first day my router went and the second day I was sick. But I hope you enjoyed the questions about me and the madlibs. That got a lot of views.

We had good book news, giveaways, giveaway winners, new books, and some of my rants. lol!

So I have two doctor appointments tomorrow. I am going to try to blog tonight or early in the am. If not you may not see a blog post until around 7pm. Please stop by though in case things change. Please comment and enter all the great giveaways. There are a LOT more to come this week.

I want to give a special shout out to author S.E. Smith, author of Hunter's Claim. I won this book as well as a wonderful tote just the size for a few books. She has been so nice to me and we have become friends. This has happened before. This is why I love to do these tours. I would normally not pick up her book but it is really good so far. And our conversations have been great.

I am still reading most of the same books I was reading when I posted last week. I did finish Peaceful Genocide by J.A. Reynolds. I cannot post my review yet because it is a tour book. Look for the review on 3/3. It was a great book.

The new book I added, and this is a tour book is called Wakefield (Mad World #1) by by Erin Callahan, Troy H. Gardner. It is kind of generic. But I a. have to read it, and b. I always give a book a chance.

I hope you all had a good week. I hope we all have a good week coming up.

All my love to all of my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment