Sunday, February 2, 2014

14 Paperbacks That Are Reenacting Their Own Plots

(from buzzfeed.com
by Terry Border)


Terry Border uses wire to bring these classic paperback novels to life to reenact, with a literal take, their own plots.

(*Blogger's note: I wish I found this for Silly Saturday...maybe it will be considered my postponed post.)

1. Goldfinger by Ian Fleming



2. Rosemary’s Baby by Ira Levin



3. Flash Gordon by David Hagberg



4. 1984 by George Orwell



5. The Odyssey by Homer



6. The Taming Of The Shrew by William Shakespeare



7. The Maltese Falcon by Dashiell Hammett





8. Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift



9. Fantastic Four by Stan Lee



10. On Dreams by Sigmund Freud



11. Dracula by Bram Stoker



12. A Room With A View by E.M. Forster



13. The War Of The Worlds by H.G. Wells



14. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien



All photos by terryborder.com

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Alice! I could not answer you yesterday my computer was being wonky. Yes I could not let that go away without posting it. When I read the description I said to myself this is gong to be really good or really stupid. lol! They did one with babies but I have to look at it. I have no idea what they did with the babies. But thanks for the comment! I love original things like that.

      Delete