Thursday, December 19, 2013

What is a Blog?

I know now a blog is pretty much whatever you want it to be. Pick a topic, and blog about it. What I have been wondering lately, and it is a little disheartening not to get feedback, I am specifically talking about finding a place to generate a form, then generating one to ask my readers if they would like me to add comic book news to my site and not getting any feedback.

So then it hit me today I spend so much time all day not only doing my regular reading, but reading so much book related news. Today I wondered if anyone wanted to hear my opinion on what news or information I was posting? Sure it would be more work but I have a lot to say (and a lot of you that know me well know that!).

So it was just a thought I had, I am sure I will not get a comment about this so it has to be up to me to decide how much more to take on, or if I want to take my blog in a new direction. I actually have a list of things I want to add to my blog. That is how much I love it. Maybe the new year will bring some changes.

So that was your brief update from me for now. Back to your regularly scheduled book.

No comments:

Post a Comment