Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Update

I am still not doing very well. It is nice to see people have been checking in every day. I am going to see how today goes I have tour companies that I owe time to and I have to pick winners from my contests. I do not even want to think about my email. I have missed my blog terribly but had to put it out of my mind so I could sleep and that is all I have been doing. I think I am on an upswing I will see today. I want to bring my blog back to all of you. I have been very sick. This is what happens when the MS flares up. You just sleep and no amount of sleep makes you feel better. I know a few of you gave me information about their relatives or friends had MS and I have that info and need to get in touch with those people. I have been able to read a little bit. But the concentration was not there so more watching television. I miss everything. I hope to be back into the swing of things soon.


Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment